December 15, 2011

Sam's Birthday. My baby's 1!!!

My attempt at a farm cake.

Loved these balloons.

Lots of people say Sam looks like my Dad, and the funny thing is, Sam makes the exact face my Dad is making in this picture all of the time!

Grandpa keeping Sam at bay for the moment.

Big Sam and little Sam

Lily and Griffin "helping" with his toys.

He looks terrified of his balloon in this one, but he actually really liked it.

Getting warmed up for the action.

The aftermath.

More decorations

We had a really fun party for Sam. We kept it a little smaller than Lily and Griff's 1st party since it seemed to overwhelm them a bit. I decided on the farm theme because Sam loves it when we sing "Old McDonald" and he loves his farm animal See and Say.

He was hilarious with his cake. I will have to figure out how to post a video. He gagged on the frosting, and then starting crumbling up the cake and flinging it all around the room. After he was done, I gave him another little taste of cake and frosting, and he made the funniest faces like I was trying to poison him. It was great. Very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment