January 7, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

The sight the kids saw Christmas morning.

I loved having Christmas on Sunday this year. It made it easier for me to remember the true meaning of Christmas, and I really loved singing with our ward choir this year.

Lily in some of her new clothes and one of her presents from Santa.

Everyone was having fun with Jake's uncle's Nerf gun at his Grandma's house. They had Velcro on the tips and Sam ended up wearing them, it was awesome.

Classic Griff. Thanks for the guns Uncle B! (I think :) )

Griff's loot

Lily also made a haul

Nice!


The kids all got lap tops from Jake's parents. They love them.

We had a great Christmas this year. It was fun celebrating with family. The kids were pretty excited about Santa this year, but I happened to be in primary to hear Lily tell the teacher that the real reason we celebrate Christmas is because it's Jesus' b-day. That made me feel good. We were blessed to receive many nice gifts and have a good time being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment