Getting ready before. She was pretty patient with her extra slow hairdresser Mom.
All ready to go
She performed at Northridge High School. She did two different tap dances. They were so cute, and she did really well. I really like her teacher. She is very fun and nice, but very disciplined.
I told Lily I was going to turn the camera in this one. I guess she heard me tell her to turn her head. Either way it turned out pretty cute.
On stage
Our families were really supportive to come watch Lily dance. This is Lily with her cousin Brooke. Lily LOVED that she came.
The recital was really well done, I thought. Jake just about died sitting through it, and he even left after Lily was done. It was really long, but I liked it. Lily wanted to stay for all of it too, and she loved it. Griffin said he wanted to stay, but later regretted it.




No comments:
Post a Comment