A couple of days before we left Sam got hand foot and mouth disease. It was pretty miserable. We decided to go anyway, but it made it a little more difficult to visit our friends. We were still able to hang out with them, but our kids didn't get to play with their kids
Lily and Griffin ended up getting sick too while we were there, so we didn't even do any sort of fireworks on the 4th of July. We were all exhausted, and it turns out they have fireworks on TV. I have never been inside at night on the 4th, so I didn't know that. I still prefer the real thing, but I guess it was better than nothing. We spent a good amount of time in our hotel, but that was just fine with the kids because they got to swim in the pool every day. They love the water. Sam is warming up to it, but doesn't love it yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment