We went to the parade for "South Weber Days" this year. Neither Jake or I are big parade fans, but we decided since Lily was going to be in the parade, we could suffer through. Griff had fun, and couldn't believe we were letting him go into the road a little bit to get some candy.
I love Griff's face in this one.
Sam enjoying some candy
If you look close you can see part of Lily's face behind someone's hand. Considering it was a parade, they went by pretty fast. We signed Lily up for a little cheer leading camp thing for a fund-raiser that one of the girls in our ward was doing for Jr. high cheer leading. I think she enjoyed it. They got to ride on the float and perform a dance after the parade.
Here she is waiting to dance.

No comments:
Post a Comment