November 9, 2012

Scary Hill @ Cherry Hill October 2012

I have never been to Cherry Hill before, and now that we live close to it, I have wanted to go. I actually always wanted to go when I was younger too. Anyway, we went with our friends and had a lot of fun. Sam surprised me with how well he liked miniature golf. Not that we followed any sort of rules, but at least he enjoyed himself. Looks like we've got a future golfer. Jake should be glad to have a golfing buddy.

 



I thought this statue was a real guy at first. Sam was terrified of it, and wouldn't go near it for the picture.

Sam loved playing in the balls, but it was way stressful for me. I had to keep fishing him out. He didn't want to get out though. The only thing that scared him was this little 2 year old bully girl. I wasn't too upset though since he does his fair share of bullying.

No comments:

Post a Comment