They had to make a poster with their name on it using things that started with each letter of their name. I think maybe I had more fun with it than they did. :)
Sam is so excited to have some alone time with Mommy!
We didn't really purposely match her shirt to her back pack, but it sort of turned out that way. She looks so cute and grown-up
Griff picked out his new shirt and said it was his tiger shirt. He is loving pre-school. I know he just goes for the toys, but hopefully he'll mix in some learning too.
I never thought I would be one of those Mom's who was sad to see their kids go to Pre-school, but I was/am. It's just hard missing out on seeing them learn and have fun. I have enjoyed running errands without them, but it will definitely be weird when they go into first grade.
They are going to a Pre-school on our street. Their teacher is Miss Julie. They seem to really like it so far. Jake was able to come home from work to walk them home on their first day. Lily was so proud of herself for writing her name all by herself. Whenever she tells people she makes sure to mention that she did it, but Griffin didn't. She's pretty competitive. No idea where she gets that from. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment